What is Quiet Space Coaching all about?
- Feeling unhappy or unfulfilled, or just wanting to take your career to the next level?
- Facing redundancy and not sure where to go next?
- Returning to work after an extended career break and anxious about going back?
- Wanting to make more of your life but unsure about where to start?
- Trying to manage difficult emotions or relationships?
- Seeking more confidence and motivation?
- Wanting to stop the world so you can get off?
Quiet Space is all about that space in our heads that we need for equilibrium and some preservation of sanity, and evaluation of the things that really matter to us. Coaching is about creating that space so you have room to think, talk, be listened to and understood – so that you can discover what you really want, who you want to be, and where you want to go.
What help do you need?
Would you benefit from dedicated 1:1 attention from a coach who will:
- Give you the space and time you need to find focus, clarity and direction?
- Help you make sense of everything in your head and figure out your goals, and be your sounding board?
- Help you see your blind spots, identify and tackle your self-limiting beliefs and stop you talking yourself out of going for it?
- Support and catalyse your journey of discovery, help you shift your mindset, and help you develop a workable action plan that’s going to be a game changer?
- Motivate you, challenge you and hold you to account to deliver all that you’re capable of?
Quiet Space Coaching is based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire, and sessions can be arranged in Kenilworth, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Warwick, Solihull and surrounding areas. Click below for further information or get in touch to book.
(Corporate bookings: please email email@example.com for a discussion about how Quiet Space can support your organisational coaching needs.)
The most difficult thing is the decision to act; the rest is merely tenacity. You can do anything you decide to do. — Amelia Earhart