Tonight’s photo is a throwback to York Minster in 2000. I was at University and at the weekend we’d decided to visit the cathedral. I remember the day clearly, standing there in the middle of so much history, craftsmanship, faith and dedication.
Today, it’s making me think about the kind of legacy we leave. Often this brings to mind some sort of physical legacy, but much more importantly than that it’s about who we are and how we continue to touch people’s lives after we’re gone.
Some questions for you:
1) What matters to you and what kind of legacy do you want to create?
2) What do you want to be remembered for?
3) What are you doing, each and every day, to build that legacy?
4) What might you need to help you build your legacy? And how could you get it?
– Written by Natalie Snodgrass Tan, Quiet Space Ltd