What help do you need?
Would you benefit from dedicated 1:1 attention from a coach who will:
- Give you the space and time you need to find focus, clarity and direction?
- Help you make sense of everything in your head and figure out your goals, and be your sounding board?
- Help you see your blind spots, identify and tackle your self-limiting beliefs and stop you talking yourself out of going for it?
- Support and catalyse your journey of discovery, help you shift your mindset, and help you develop a workable action plan that’s going to be a game changer?
- Motivate you, challenge you and hold you to account to deliver all that you’re capable of?
What is Quiet Space Coaching’s mission?
Quiet Space is all about that space in our heads that we need for equilibrium and some preservation of sanity, and evaluation of the things that really matter to us.
Quiet Space Coaching creates that space so you have room to think, talk, be listened to and understood. It’s a powerful companion to help you in whatever issues you may be facing, and to give you clarity, focus, structure and direction. That matters whether you’re trying to tackle big questions about who you are, who you want to be and where you want to go, or just need a sounding board for that one niggling issue you’re trying to figure out. Or even if you just want to get the ‘stuff’ in your head, and in your life, on a more even keel.
Quiet Space Coaching is based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire, and provides coaching services both in the Coventry and Warwickshire area as well as virtually, wherever you are in the world.
Click on the service logos below for further information or get in touch directly to book.
(Corporate bookings: please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion about how Quiet Space can support your organisational coaching needs.)
The most difficult thing is the decision to act; the rest is merely tenacity. You can do anything you decide to do. — Amelia Earhart