Someone asked me today what books I like. So here’s a (curated non-fiction) list. They’re thought-provoking, often funny, and are all worth a read.
In no particular order:
1) A Sense of Direction – Gideon Lewis-Kraus
2) The Pilgrimage – Paulo Coelho
3) The Examined Life – Stephen Grosz
4) Drive – Daniel Pink
5) Happiness – Will Ferguson
6) Quiet – Susan Cain
7) Stand Firm – Svend Brinkmann
8) Not Knowing – Steven D’Souza and Diana Renner
9) The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck – Mark Manson
Have you read any of them? If you didn’t like them as much as I do, tell me why!
– Written by Natalie Snodgrass Tan, Quiet Space Ltd